Business Development Director
- Employer: Financial Services
- Location: Home Based, UK
- Salary: Up to £86,000 + bonus
- To identify, attract & secure profitable, non-traditional distribution partnership arrangements, continuing to firmly establish ‘affinity relationships’ as a significant distribution channel
- The role holder will focus on specific Life & Protection products delivering the business development plan from initial research through to implementation.
- The role will require working closely with the bid manager for the completion of RFI’s, formal tender documents and conducting formal presentation bids on behalf of the organisation.
- An important element of the role will be to manage the relationship managers and to build internal relationships to ensure the partnerships and embedded within the business operation
- The role will work closely with internal marketing teams to develop & maintain business development marketing materials, documents & presentations
- Proven successful career in new business development, in the affinity arena, within a financial services organisation essential
- A successful track record of establishing and developing profitable partner / distributor relationships
- An understanding of various distribution channels for financial products and the dynamics of advised vs non-advised sales
- Previous roles where compiling complex tender documents & presentations with a view to influencing decision makers is expected
- Understanding of marketing communications and the role it can play in optimising the partnership opportunity
- A candidate with sophisticated relationship building skills, able to define, communicate, lead and gain buy in to the vision of their department
Job Reference: EHH120417.06