Full-Time Business Development and Project Managers – UK
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client, is the largest and most comprehensive organisation of its type in the world with almost 6,000 executive Associates having been recruited over a period of 30 years in 47 countries, all of whom have been trained in the processes and methodology and professionally accredited to use their experience and skills for the benefit of business locally and worldwide.
Our Clients global interests are primarily administered from the UK, USA, Australia, South Africa and Singapore, which are respectively responsible for Europe, USA & South America, The Pacific Rim, The African continent and The Far East including China.
You will work alongside MD’s requiring assistance in aspects of their business. These companies will be sourced based on your skill set, experience and location.
Responsibilities may vary depending on the requirements and industry of the company you work with. You will in most cases be required to travel within your chosen area.
Below is a brief outline of some of the possible responsibilities you may be required to perform.
• Looking at clients business ideas to see if they have potential
• Helping clients to develop business plans
• Advising on sources of finance and grants
• Helping existing small businesses with problems such as finding ways to reduce costs or improve marketing
• Referring clients to other sources of specialist advice if necessary
• Networking with the local business community and enterprise organisations
• Monitoring clients progress
• Running advice workshops and seminars.
• Assist in recruitment
• 5-6 years Management experience.
• Good interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
• Good knowledge of professional services organisations.
• Experience of operating across Europe and globally a benefit.
• Good presentation skills.
• Possess excellent communication skills and be confident speaking to large groups.
• Good working knowledge of Function, Lines of Business.
• Strong leadership skills
Job Description/Benefits of Joining
• Immediately on joining, each newly appointed executive Partner is offered a number of 3 to 5 year contracts with companies which have already been pre-assessed and are interested in working with our client and require project management and development of their business in the UK. Subject to a positive & acceptable assessment from the new Partner, the senior contract director will have the contract ratified and the new Partner will begin working with the company.
• All new Partners will also be supplied with pre-booked appointments with MD/Owners of local businesses who have pre-agreed a meeting to discuss their business needs and any problems they may be facing.
• Furthermore, the new Partner will also receive an initial list of 500 selected local MD/Owners to be followed up on by the Partner in their own geographic region.
• In addition, the new Partner will receive business cards and a personal email address, thus giving a full Associate ‘identity’.
• Uniquely, the Institute also offers every newly recruited Partner a generous initial minimum ‘executive level’ income contract to give peace of mind while developing their client base during their first year as a new Partner, with the opportunity for all their executives to be able to earn well into six figures sums if they are willing to commit themselves on a ‘full time’ basis and faithfully follow the proven methodology. No upper limit of earnings can be set as income is linked to how many contracts each person is willing and able to take on in any year, therefore allowing Partners to set their own annual income limits. Furthermore, Partners can choose to base themselves or take up contracts in any country or region of their choice.
Please be aware that although this is a permanent, on-going full time opportunity to join our clients organisation , it is structured on a professional ‘Limited Liability Partnership’ basis, with the Partners functioning as a fully supported, fee and dividend receiving partner of the LLP company, yet also with the option to only work part time by committing fewer hours for contracts.
If you think that you may be interested in this opportunity then please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and we will forward your details onto our client for review.