Full-Time Business Development Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing and achieving marketing and sales related goals as our client expands into new markets.
As Business Development Manager you will develop strategic/tactical sales plans for your skilled team to implement, Through the initial transition period your primary goal will be to increase market awareness through strong relationship-building, market diligence, competitive analysis and financial assessments as well as by identifying opportunities to grow sales revenue within the assigned territory. There may also be some occasions where you will be working from other offices so the ability to travel is vital.
Business Development Manager Job Duties:
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Experience of building and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Excellent command of English, good drafting skills, spelling and punctuation.
- High level of visual accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flair for creativity.
- Experience of managing multiple tasks and working to deadlines.
- Good IT skills.
- Knowledge of working in a Professional services environment.
- At least 5 – 6 years experience in Business Development or Consulting.