Full-Time Human Resources Director
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The role will support all aspects of the HR function including development and administration of HR policies; procedures and programs; Human Resource Information Systems, recruitment, employee relations, training and development, organisational development and employment.
You will work with a number of Manager’s; including the Training and Development Manager to establish a company training programme and the relevant Manager’s to ensure recruitment requirements are identified and met effectively. The role will work closely with senior management to assist in annual reviews and to ensure they are provided with appropriate HR reports.
The role will be responsible for reviewing and managing HR process. You will work with the Operations Director to develop and implement HR Strategic Plans.
Human Resources Director Job Duties:
• Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labour relations.
• Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
• Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfilment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
• Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
• Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Human Resources Management, Hiring, Developing Standards, Foster Teamwork, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Building Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, People Skills, Retaining Employees