Full-Time Regional Export Sales Manager – Germany
Automotive industry – garage equipment – especially vehicle lifting equipment – worldwide.
Working for the global offices either in Denmark or Germany are both options.
The client has manufactured automotive lifts, compressors, hydraulic presses and parts cleaners for generations. The experience obtained through many years as a manufacturer, them one of the leading manufacturers within the industry. A common denominator for all the client products is high quality, long life and low maintenance costs.
The company is placed in Jutland, in Denmark and Autop in Nordrhein-Westphalen, Germany, where they manufacture and market their high quality lifts internationally. The products are used in garages and within the automotive industry.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Increase sales.
- Support of new markets including analysis of market needs.
- Sales, product- and pricing strategies.
- Support to existing and acquisition of new distributors internationally including sales, concept and product training.
- Commercial and technical consultancy of international partners.
- Arranging and visiting trade fairs in the supported market areas.
- Experience with international sales and extensive travelling.
- Excellent sales results.
- Experience from the automotive and/or garage equipment industry, as well as relevant commercial and/or technical education will be seen as a clear advantage.
- Excellent in English. Other language skills such as Danish or German is an advantage
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Excellent Organizational team- and communicational orientated.
- Result orientated and personal effective
An interesting and challenging job with an adequate salary and a company car.
We would appreciate if you reside near one of the two locations in Denmark or in Germany, but working from a home office would also be an option.
Please send your application, including a picture, CV, with indication of your earliest possible starting date.
IMPORTANT: Please submit an outline of your plans and expectations and why you feel that you are the right person for this job. Please also indicate your salary expectations as well.