Senior Strategy Manager – Business Strategy
- Employer: Telecommunications
- Location: UK – Scotland & London
- Salary: £80,000 – £90,000 + car
Reporting to the Head of Business Strategy, this is a critical senior leadership role within our client. The role involves working with the UK Board, UK Senior management teams and the European business to develop effective strategies for the UK business.
The business is currently evolving, introducing new products, services and ideas. Ultimately the company sees the need to seek new revenue streams including potentially moving in to new markets. This role is truly a ‘blue sky’ position aimed at identifying what the future business should look like whilst also implementing successful ideas.
This is a key role in shaping the business growth and leading the investigation into strategic adjacencies for the UK business. Your responsibilities will be to identify the key, current and future strategic priorities and opportunities facing the business providing recommendations and lead strategy formulation across the UK. Apply fresh thinking to the strategy development in the business by bringing external insight and considering alternative approaches to challenge existing assumptions and leading by example.
- Some experience in strategy consulting with a top tier strategy house
- Strong experience in business modelling and forecasting, scenario building and modelling tools and techniques
- Detailed understanding of customer and market trends looking across sectors
- Demonstrable ability to plan and implement major strategic initiatives candidates with FMCG, Retail, Insurance, Health and TMT experience will be considered
A company looking to diversify in new revenue streams, move into new markets and challenge the status quo will require an entrepreneurial strategy team. This role will prove influential in ensuring the strategy team deliver the visions of the board and influence the company direction.
Job Ref.: 120428.06