Supply Chain Transformation – Senior Manager
- Employer: Business services
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Competitive
Your responsibilities as a Supply Chain Transformation Senior Manager will include:
• Leading engagements and business development in the Supply Chain and Operations space
• Managing a team of consultants as well as the senior client stakeholders and to be responsible in delivering high quality results on the projects through generating deep insight and innovative solutions
• Actively establishing, maintaining and strengthening internal and external relationships
• Creating innovative insights for clients, adapting methods and practices to fit team and cultural needs, and contributing to thought leadership
• Developing people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring
• Leading people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training SC&O professionals.
Qualifications / Skills you’ll need as a Supply Chain Transformation Senior Manager:
• Operating Model Transformation/Supply Chain reconfiguration across the end to end supply chain
• Sales and Operations Planning • Channel Optimisation/Cost to Serve/Total Delivered cost management
• Supply Planning/Supply Network Planning
• Demand Planning & Forecasting – Supply Chain Benchmarking/Supply Chain performance assessment
• Supply Chain cost management/working capital reduction/inventory planning.
• Significant experience in a global management consultancy firm – with an appropriate background and a track record of project delivery, business development and demonstrable skills in Supply Chain
• Experience of leading teams is a must.
Job Ref.: 120428.05